Jabe Piter Faber
I’m a Product Manager & Project Manager with a background in Human Technology and Industrial Product Design. Currently spending my days as Sr. Category Manager at Royal Auping and responsible for the success of the category Smart Technology. Looking beyond your bed and to the future of sleep, I’m researching how technology can improve your daily bedroom rituals and developing innovative products that will make your dreams come true.
- Creation and successful implementation of the new category Smart Technology within Auping, focused on technology and the future of sleep.
- Development and launch of Europe’s first connected bed, the Auping Smart base. With IoT functionalities like the Anti-snore functionality, a user friendly mobile application and voice control through Google assistant.
- Development and launch of world’s first Sleeprobot in collaboration with start-up company Somnox bv.
- Acting as Product & Team lead of USG Engineering’s Product Development Department (4 to 6 engineers) and successfully managing projects for international companies.
- Successful implementation of U-cell manual production line concept at Philips DAP to assemble Power & Aquatouch and Sensotouch shavers.