Jabe Piter Faber
I’m a product developer and project manager who enjoys working in multidisciplinary teams on innovative consumer products that focus on design, usability and sustainability.
I’m currently spending my days as senior product developer at Royal Auping, developing bed models and accessories proudly handcrafted in the Netherlands. Besides this daytime job I’m working on a couple of projects throughout the year in the graphic design sector as a freelancer and love to play a little tune on my banjo every now and then.
– International introduction of the new color concept and Match bedmodel upgrade within the Auping Store Concept
– Development and launch of the Auronde Bunkbed in Denmark
– Acting as Product & Team lead of USG Engineerings Product Development Department (4 to 6 engineers) and successfully managing the projects for Voortman and FP international.
– Successful implementation of U-cell manual production line concept in Drachten to assemble Power & Aquatouch and Sensotouch shavers.
– Running my own company for several years now.